Mariam Dashtoyan is a young, contemporary artist based in Yerevan. She studied at Yerevan State Institute of Theater and Cinematography and held multiple succesfull international exhibitions.

The Paintbrush as a Weapon

At this crucial moment for Armenia, the war for the defense of the homeland calls on the boys to take up arms, and the girls to turn whatever they have available, into weapons for protection and peace building. Mariam's brush also became a weapon with which she wishes to support the peace effort. She has sold most of the works from her upcoming exhibition and donated the proceedings to Hayastan All-Armenian Fund. The works in this gallery are still available!

Be part of this wonderful initiative and help us create awareness about the Artsakh war. 80% of proceedings from these works will be forwarded towards Humanitarian and Developmental programs of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund. The remaining 20% is to cover material costs and create new works.

 

Feel free to get in touch for more information. 

Dashtoyan Gallery

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

+374 943 022 82 | AM

m.dashtoyan96@gmail.com

PROJECT SARI is a Dutch foundation registered under Dutch Chamber of Commerce Number | 436847547

CONTACT INFORMATION                                      

info@projectsari.org                                                                                            

+374 948 901 22 | AM                                       

+316 879 384 66 | NL

+346 796 230 05 | ES                                                                                      

DONATE

ING Bank Transfer
IBAN | NL82 INGB 0009 1786 24

BIC | INGBNL2A

iDram | 43 68 47 547

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 by Lucine Ellarian